Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Palram Shelving System 2-Level

Palram Shelving System 2-LevelI'm not even sure if dent-able is a word, but that's the best way to describe this. I bought it for my garden and my son leaned on it and it dented right away. It's nice looking though, holds my plants well enough, but make sure your little ones lean elsewhere.

It's not the most durable table in the world or anything like the "Poly-Te by Galvanized Potting Bench" that I also purchased, but this one is much cheaper, so you get what you pay for I guess. It will be fine as long as you're not rough on it. It was a little difficult to assemble as well.

Buy Palram Shelving System 2-Level Now

The table arrived in perfect packaging. However, when I opened the box, the table was dented and scratched. The manufacturer evidently just shoved the dented and dinged table into a box and sent it to me. It would've been too expensive to send back so I kept it. It went together ok.

If you don't mind paying for an item that shows up already dented, this is the one for you.

Read Best Reviews of Palram Shelving System 2-Level Here

No comments:

Post a Comment