Friday, October 17, 2014

Welland 24 Inch x 12 Inch x 2 Inch Houston Wall Shelf Display Floating Shelves Black

Welland 24 Inch x 12 Inch x 2 Inch Houston Wall Shelf Display Floating Shelves BlackThis is the first item I have ever purchased from Amazon that I am not happy with. When this item arrived, the bottom of the shelf was damaged, but not from shipping. It was obviously damage that happened before it was shipped. The wood is flimsy and should only cost 1/3 the price. I would not advise anyone purchase this poorly made product.

I purchased 3 white floating shelves in July '10. They were easy to hang, and look great. I believe they must be pretty sturdy too because one of them has a computer printer on it.

Buy Welland 24 Inch x 12 Inch x 2 Inch Houston Wall Shelf Display Floating Shelves Black Now

No comments:

Post a Comment