Buy Wall Mounted Cabinet-Double Now
With the new baby room, we need room elsewhere for all the DVD/Blu Rays. We wanted a wall mounted organizer and this looked like a good peice. Assemble instructions were easy and all the material was there. Everything is clearly marked and all you need is a screwdriver. I wish the shelves would have been a bit thicker, but there is plenty of support for them. Looks like I am ging to have to get the single wall mount now, since I have about 50 more DVDs that a home.we've had this for about 2 months. So far, we are quite happy with it it wasn't too hard for Mom to put together although Dad did have to do the wall mounting. It has a good capacity (although in retrospect, I should have bought the triple one, but that's my mistake). Looks nice enough for the price and appears to be durable.Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Wall Mounted Cabinet-Double
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment